Thursday, October 7, 2010

How Long Recover From Pleurisy

Bitch

If anything official investment in the K pack breaking balls by Social Networks is that many are tired of receiving aggression, comments, complaints and opt for virtual tight moderate his speech. Not because I get scared, but because that technique is to tire the opponent. As a bally in these districts for the purpose of having a good time, there comes a time that limits itself to precisely fun.


Cristina Ya do not know what to say, three years ago swearing that come in the Blog (invite new readers and misled open the drop-down menu that says I do not regret anything in the sidebar) . Because I can not even funny. Whenever

on Twitter ( @ TodosGronchos ) write the dog, there are some monkeys jumping to, in every way possible, to make me quit. I run to left, right, respect towards women by good taste, etc. But here I claim the right to call it as I sing the sunrise. In my case the dog, the term mare, I know, not the dimensions.


But back to the core, the dog was on tour in Germany , insisted on his fantasy that he was politically persecuted during the years of military dictatorship. Perhaps he thought that was far as we were not going to find out. Maybe because I still do not understand what the Internet and underestimates the fact that many people to fart and some read in German. Retracted. He said he had not said what he said. That was misinterpreted.

are now like crazy with their messages on Twitter. As if she wrote. The dog is a digital illiterate, over a knob is not close and has four-inch nail tips. So I guess by typing in the BlackBerry or notebook. When he was senator for three years old, boasted of not knowing and entering the Explorer and cleared the entire world not to send him e-mails. Do not write a SMS or to their children.


That's why the emails that intercepts the SIDE of friends and enemies to get printed in folders that sit-lee in nightgown in bed until 11 am.



Anything you say, promise, write, advertise, yell or whisper, I goes in one ear and out the other me. But I give this video of Italian TV and pictures of the joint conference with Merkel to illustrate these lines. Believe or bust.
Arrivederci, aufidersen. In a short.

0 comments:

Post a Comment