Monday, November 15, 2010

Difference Between Stockings And Heels

Christopher Eccleston's ninth Doctor Who

recently talking to my good friend Giancarlo Roman (Pop City) gave me the idea of \u200b\u200bdrawing the 3 most recent Dr Who, so I gave time and draw one of my favorites: Christopher Eccleston who also reset the hit the longest time traveler of the universe: Doctor Who! Yesterday
appeared in one of my favorite blogs: http://planetgallifreyesp.blogspot.com
an excerpt from an interview in which Eccleston talks about his small but significant step in the role of Doctor Who (2005)
"I that all he had to say about Doctor Who, "he says wearily sorry. I have no opinion about it. " I can not even say the name of the series. "There are many opinions about this show in particular is only my past. And will then spend a long time. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment