Sunday, February 6, 2011

How To Stick Suction Cups To Tile

This is not a movie


Go to whether it meets that, there is a film at least not for the usual commercial cinema.

had already wanted to see this movie because I'ma fan of Olallo Rubio, there are those who admire and those who hate.
saw yesterday evening, after all insistence I went with my dad and an aunt. A 48 horasde

ending the earth, Pete Nelson is locked in a hotel room in Vegas to find solutions to their existential problems. Everyone destroys the social order because nothing matters, burning money and make massive orgies (in case you will see only that, not displayed). Pete instead a sort of monologue with different personalities.

While the end, hence the whole argument, which is the world of Pete did not like much, until my dad said, "and I saw this before." To avoid an early end, is like the movie "Sophie's World" I found something very similar.

This film brings reflections on the world we live on the "system" that governs us, like capitalism, marketing, etc. shortcomings of society. A very recurrent
see in the work of Olallo Rubio as his previous film "And you much?" or his famous podcast.

Anyway, this movie does not recommend it to the public why? because it is not for everyone. By this I mean that many more people will likely be bored and go. When I went to the movies, several people walked out, not that the movie is bad but it is as it were dense and people accustomed to commercial cinema antretenerse just looking around with a family film, with "Romantic comedies" cheap, refried beans, and chi-chis and puns, because I do not think anything like it. I saw a lady out with her family because in the movie the main character said he did not believe in God and made a parody of a movie Holywoodense with Jesus and several people who also got bored.

I liked because I believe that I insist on my criticism and reflection to humans, it is my field of study, the humanities and arts. But still there are parts where all dialogs (or monologues?) Became slow and gave a lot back to the same subject and the viewer begins to tire.

If you is someone that gives them "lazy thinking" better see something else. Even my mom
I said: "I'm glad I was not" chale. For

1 to 10 I put a 7 / 10, For the truth was expecting a little more because although I found a good idea and there are parts like the first minute and other parts that made me say wow! there are others that I liked so much, much lower rate and you get tired. There are even scenes that I think could be eliminated.
And as I mentioned before, not for any kind of public

film I recommend that if enough is What does it cost you? a documentary on the economic relations between Mexico and the U.S., Yankee imperialism, capitalism, marketing, and the problems involved but in a more dynamic and interesting. That other film I give it a 10/10.

If you think seeing "This is not a movie," Think about it as they might like or disliked, and thinking about ending it spent its money on "films puffs."

0 comments:

Post a Comment