Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pregnancy Congratulation Sayings

Faceless Alfavetizasión Campaign




I think you've seen the campaign " invite "the reading of the Council of Communication, I do not like to me personally very much for your campaign. I only see a "celebrity" by saying how nice it is read when books do not recommend or promote TV and radio in both book fairs, or where we are mentioned there are libraries to which to turn.

to only see celebrities posing nice and even without seeing the book or magazine, rather smiling at the camera. So it seems that only met the commitment to show in large letters "read" and now.

Chutemoc Blog For in our interest to encourage reading, share excerpts from works and then show them the locations of various public libraries in various parts of Mexico City and also recommend me books.
not study the arts degree or have graduate programs in Drama. We
high school students who enjoy the habit of reading and we're fans.

As I said José Vasconcelos, a of the most important tools in education and perhaps more than classrooms and teachers about books. The while he was in charge of Public Education, was inspired by the missionaries who brought Christianity to the whole country, but try to make literature bringing the entire country. He was a great philosopher and intellectual though he studied Mexican law books during his training at the Ateneo de la Juventud developed their skills in these areas.

Well not you but the campaign of "promotion" to read this rechafa Communication Council, piñata and lazy, with artists from the TV that I do not have read more than Harry Potter or Twilight or even that. I like the image my friend Ali Yolotl sent us on Facebook, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment