Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pregnant Liquid Chlorophyll

"Oh I'm Mexican?" I go to sleep ... "






sad that that's the image they have of Mexico in the world, we must take into account all the cultural and historical context surrounding an event I've seen in person to be visited once the "old continent" and tourists who come to my country and forums and reviews that are on the internet, or thinking, "I'm European, I'm better than you do just for the Indian Simply ... " How sad

but I do not want to appear "supernational now" insulting to another country, would be the same. And why I love Mexico. What little we do not laugh when they insult Africans and "gringos"? But when they insult us now if we get angry. And I think it's worse when you enter so we insult ourselves in high school I've heard the word Indian as derogatory and insulting. How sad.

Although I was quite offended to hear this very wrong and stupid "criticism" is not even testing the car, just looking at a picture, I think we must also make self-criticism such as the hundreds of idiots that occupy whether public officials were fraud or are the friend, the bride's nephew, the son, brother which we also have a public office. There are also many people who prefer to stay in mediocrity and is loose and you'd better mothers, I've seen in my school, in my daily life, we have all seen.

But as the comments of this program Top Gear were pretty stupid and racist, showing his great ignorance through stereotypes and hopefully have the decency of an apology as requested by the ambassador Eduardo Medina Mora, Mexico's ambassador in the UK.

Certainly the car, "tortilla" is not called so, is "2011 Mastretta MXT" which certainly did not see anything wrong: http://mastrettacars.com/es/cont/Photo/2011_Mastretta_MXT.php # http : / / mastrettacars.com/es/uploads/1/1_1.jpg


Of course, going to fuck your mother, respect the tortilla, corn, food Mesoamerican sacred to pre-Hispanic cultures as part of our culture and daily life. They respect
soups, sandals and tlayudas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment